One of the pleasant phenomena of questionnaires is their variability. The questionnaire below can also be reformed by exchanging homosexual, monosexual, oligosexual, or polysexual for heterosexual. Have some fun and enjoy learning by doing.
Read the Heterosexuality Questionnaire and comment below in the Discuss section.
- "What do you think has caused you to be heterosexual?"
- When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of people of the same sex?
- If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn't prefer it?
- Isn't it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
- Isn't it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?
- If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental patients heterosexual?
- To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?
- Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex? Why are they so promiscuous?
- Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own sex? Is that what makes them heterosexual?
- If you were to have children, would you want them to be heterosexual knowing the problems they'd face?
- Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you feel compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?
- The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
- Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
- How can you ever hope to become a whole person if you limit yourself to a compulsive, exclusively heterosexual lifestyle, and remain unwilling to explore and develop your homosexual potential?
- Heterosexuals are noted for assigning themselves and each other to narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex-roles. Why do you cling to such unhealthy role playing?
- Even with all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiralling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
- How could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual like you, considering the menace of overpopulation?
- There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that could help you change if you really wanted to. Have you considered trying psychotherapy or even aversion therapy?
- Could you really trust a heterosexual therapist/counsellor to be objective and unbiased? Don't you fear he/she might be inclined to influence you in the direction of his/her own preferences?
- How can you enjoy a full, satisfying sexual experience or deep emotional rapport with a person of the opposite sex when the differences are so vast? How can a man understand what pleases a woman, or vice-versa?
- Would you describe yourself as "polyamorous", "oligoamorous", or "monoamorous"?
- Here are my answers to your heterosexual questions.
- There was no cause, I like girls (I'm a guy).
- There was no decision I never liked the mistreatment boys were supposed to exhibit towards girls.
- Heterosexuality and neurotic fear are different subjects which I find unrelated. Sex segregation by religions and many aspects of our culture can create neurotic fear especially of those who force segregation. The key concept is force.
- When I was growing up I usually had my own room. On geology field trips the university forced the girls to sleep in one motel room and the guys in another. So by necessity I have slept with other guys. I didn't like it. Now I just get my own room.
- When I was young, other guys didn't like that I liked girls and saw them as equals so they would start fights. I won most of them! Its natural for me to like girls. There are no phases.
- When I was younger, the suggestion of this question would have made me vomit. I've learned not to do that.
- I don't know but I'd like to check where you're getting your info from.
- So far my feelings seem natural rather than tendencies. I don't care how they react.
- Sex with an enjoyable girl friend is the best fun ever. Its also great for the nervous and muscular systems. Since AIDS the promise and reality of freer sex has been diminished. I watched the interview with patient zero. He went to Africa specifically to get AIDS and to bring it home. He wanted to kill as many people as possible.
- I believe in equality and am an egalitarian but I do not tolerate predators. I am not tolerant. I am neutral, Swedish-type neutral. You mess with my freedoms, I'll kick your ass!
- There's a pretty high probability they will be heterosexuals. Facing problems or challenges is part of socializing.
- See the answer to question 10. There's mutual seduction by free choice. I always ask her permission verbally before we seduce her.
- The great majority of child molesters are sexual predators. Usually good background checks reveal the predators. I don't care what they call themselves.
- I'm actually quite private so your question is hardly relevant.
- I am a whole person. Compulsions are natural as long as they respect the rights and freedoms of others. I like good people who have integrity. My potentials are not your concern.
- There is little clinging to any stereotyped sex-roles and it isn't unhealthy as long as the rights and freedoms of everyone are respected.
- The problem is the contract. Partnership contracts are bad contracts. Marriage contracts are partnership contracts. The divorce rate is greater than 98%. The best is an adventureship. The success rate is greater than 98%.
- I've made expert calculations and this planet can successfully support 60 billion people.
- The problem is socially forced and enforced sex segregation. I am not happy about that!
- Your statement/question is true for just about everyone. It isn't about trust. It's about information. My physicians are consultants. I'm not interested in their objectivity or their biases.
- I already have enjoyed full, satisfying sexual experiences and deep emotional rapport. The differences among equals are minimal and pleasant. I probably know more about what pleases her than she does. Picking a good girl friend solves the other side.
- Polyamorous. --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 03:05, 23 September 2014 (UTC)
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1 at line 3505: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil).