Filmmaking Basics/Thumbnail Storyboard/Step by Step/d
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Excellent Decision![edit | edit source]
You have decided to start the movie with this frame:
The Script[edit | edit source]
EXTERIOR - The local movie theater - NIGHT
(1) The Young Person and Old Person stand looking at the movie poster outside the theater.
- Now Show The Poster
- Since the first shot is the Young Person and the Old Person, now you must show the poster. (The script mentions the movie so we need to show what movie they are talking about.)
Next Frame?[edit | edit source]
- Option A
- You can then cut to the poster.
- Option B
- You can cut to the poster over the shoulder of the Young Person and the Old Person.
Now Decide![edit | edit source]
- If you change your mind, you can go back to the previous page
- Reference Material
- All the thumbnail storyboard frames.
- The unformatted script.