Filmmaking Basics/Thumbnail Storyboard/Step by Step/aaaaaaaaaaa
Excellent Decision![edit | edit source]
Now the first four shots are:
EXTERIOR - The local movie theater - NIGHT
(1) The Young Person and Old Person stand looking at the movie poster outside the theater.
(2) Young Person: "That was a great movie..."
(3) Young Person (contined): "but I do not understand one thing."
(4) Old Person: "What's that?"
(5) Young Person: "How can anyone be seduced by the Dark Side?"
(6) The old person thinks for a while.
(7) Old Person: "What computer do you have at home?"
(8) Young Person (eagerly): "A Macintosh!"
(9) Old Person: "But what computer does your father use at work?"
(10) The young person thinks for a moment.
Next Frame?[edit | edit source]
The young person thinks for a moment.
- Option A
- The young person thinks for a moment.
Now Decide! → By now, the rest of the storyboard is defined.[edit | edit source]
- Select either option A
- If you change your mind, you can go back to the previous page.
- Reference Material
- All the thumbnail storyboard frames.
- The unformatted script.