Filmmaking Basics/Planning the Movie/Animatic
- WikiU Film School - Lesson #003: Planning the Movie - Overall Considerations
- Pages of this Lesson
- Title Page
- Page 1 - Animatic → You Are Here!
- Page 2 - Filming
- Page 3 - Animation
- Page 4 - Aspect Ratio & Frame Size
- Page 5 - Audio Considerations
- Current Location
- Wikiversity (English) Humanities Art and Design Fine Arts Film and Television Narrative Film Production Course #01 - Learning the Basics of Filmmaking Lesson #003: Planning the Movie Page 1 - Overall Considerations
The animatic is a movie of the storyboards. In our case, the animatic is the movie of the 3D storyboards.
For convinience, the storyboard frames will be 640 by 480 square pixels.
I don't know what speed we will edit at. 12 might be too high. We shall see.
Robert Elliott 03:22, 30 September 2006 (UTC)