- Scene 1
- A man is talking to his client. As he finishes, we notice that he has a walking cane for blind people. Another man offers him a ride but the blind man says that he has not been to his office yet. Then the blind man says, "Nice suit." The other man is happy that someone noticed his new suit but then is annoyed when he realizes that the blind man cannot see the new suit but only smelled it.
- The blind man goes into his office. There his beautiful female partner tells the blind man that he does not have to worry. There are not clients in the office. The the blind man jokes with his female partner about what she ate for breakfast.
- In this scene, we also meet the new assistant named "Al". The assistant accidently left a box on the floor which the blindman almost falls over.
- After the blind man enters his office, the beautiful female partner enters the room and asks the blinkman about his blindness. She wants to know why he continually looks out the window. The blindman says he looks out the window because the sun is warm there. This allows the blindman to hold the hand of his beautiful female partner. From her reaction, we believe that she might be in love with the blindman.
- The assistant enters the room. He makes a mistake and we learn more about the assistant and the relationship of the partners. Finally the assistant and the beautiful female partner leave. The blindman stares out the window at the Fisk Tower which he wants to destroy.
- Scene 2
- The second scene, the beautiful female law partner and the assitant are looking out the window at the Fisk Tower. They are supprised to see that the tower is shorter than it was yesterday. They ask the blindman to come and take a look. Then the assistant realizes his mistake and is imbarased. The blindman knows what happened but he does not tell the others who remain confused at this turn of events.
The sections of the DVD-Video[edit | edit source]
- Five sections
- The first section is an overview movie of all the footage of the first scene. As you watch this, you will see the same dialog or action from different camera angles, one after the other.
- A simple edit based on the audio and the action. When you listen to this edit, the conversations sound very natural even though the audio comes from many different takes. Only the picture looks awkward.
- Before you start editing this scene, you need to complete the film scoring course. In the film scoring course for filmmakers, you learn to create simple musical sound effects from
- Single notes
- Repeating rhythms
- Simple melodies
- These are the elements that you will need to edit these scenes.