Exam 98-362: Windows Development Fundamentals/Understanding Windows Programming Basics
This lesson covers Understanding Windows Programming Basics. It looks at Windows application types, user interface design, and Visual Studio.
Activity 1 - Identify Windows Application Types[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Services, and Win32 applications.
Activity 2 - Implement User Interface Design[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: core user interface design principles for creating graphical-based applications.
- Read Creating a User Interface.
- Read The Basics of Interface Design.
- Read How to Create the Best User Experience for Your Application.
Activity 3 - Create Windows-based Applications by Using Visual Studio[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: project types, importance of the various aspects of a Windows Application project.
- Read Creating Your First Visual Basic Program.
- Read Solution and Project Basics.
- Read Creating Solutions and Projects.