Exam 98-362: Windows Development Fundamentals/Deploying a Windows Application
This lesson covers Deploying a Windows Application. It looks at deployment methods and Windows setup and deployment projects.
Activity 1 - Understand Windows Application Deployment Methods[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: different methods of deploying Windows applications; choosing the appropriate method for deployment.
- Read .NET Framework Deployment Basics.
- Read Choosing a Deployment Strategy.
- Read Deploying the .NET Framework and Applications.
- Read ClickOnce Deployment Overview.
- Read How to: Publish a ClickOnce Application using the Publish Wizard.
Activity 2 - Create Windows Setup and Deployment Projects[edit | edit source]
This objective may include but is not limited to: creating setup projects for applications; specifying custom actions; creating special folders; security requirements; x64 deployment and program files location.
- Read Setup Projects.