Evidence based assessment/Assessment portfolios V2
Portfolios by disorder
- Click here for the portfolio template.
Description of a Portfolio
The portfolios are toolkits pulling together high-quality information and resources about evidence-based assessment. The goal is to make the material easy for clinicians to find, navigate, and use. Each covers the following topics:
- Base rates in different settings,
- Diagnostic criteria and considerations (ICD-10 diagnostic criteria),
- Assessment resources,
- Diagnostic interviews,
- Progress measures, and
- Outcome measures.
The materials also include administration information, psychometric data, scoring information, and links to the measures themselves. They are grouped as:
- Screening instruments
- Diagnostic interviews
- Progress and Outcome measures
Instructions for Portfolio User
- All instances where you need to replace general phrases are noted by parentheses and are in bold. Ex. (insert portfolio name)
- Anything marked by 4 asterisks is merely instructional and for your use when adapting the template to a real portfolio; any asterisked material should be deleted in your actual portfolio.
- For example: "****Below are two examples of with what you should put in this table."
- Make sure to delete this code in the final portfolio.
Beginning a New Portfolio
- If you would like to create a new assessment portfolio that does not already exist then contact HGAPSclub@gmail.com for assistance.