Evidence-based assessment/Assessment portfolios V2
Overviews of resources for assessment and treatment
These are pages that review the diagnostic criteria, prevalence, evidence-based assessment, treatment, and resources for different issues.
|Topic||Assessment Links||Treatment Links||Resources||Infographics|
|Bipolar disorder (youths)|
Portfolios by disorder
- Click here for the portfolio template.
|Portfolios by disorder||Category||Age Group|
|Anorexia nervosa||Health related||Adolescent, Adult|
|Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder||Externalizing/Disruptive||Child, Adolescent|
|Bipolar disorder in adults||Internalizing/Affective||Adult|
|Bipolar disorder in youth||Internalizing/Affective||Child, Adolescent|
|Conduct disorder||Externalizing/Disruptive||Child, Adolescent|
|Depression in youth||Internalizing/Affective||Child, Adolescent|
|Generalized anxiety disorder||Internalizing/Affective||All|
|Self Harm||Internalizing/Affective||Adolescent, Adult|
|Obsessive-compulsive disorder||Internalizing/Affective||Adolescent, Adult|
|Oppositional defiant disorder||Externalizing/Disruptive||Child, Adolescent|
|Posttraumatic stress disorder||Stressful events/Loss/Abuse/Trauma||Child, Adolescent, Adult|
|Social anxiety disorder||Internalizing/Affective||All|
|Substance use disorder||Risky Behavior/Impulse Control||Adolescent, Adult|
|Traumatic brain injury||Health related||All|
Description of a Portfolio
The portfolios are toolkits pulling together high-quality information and resources for evidence-based assessment. The goal is to make the material easy for clinicians to find and use. Each covers the following topics:
- Benchmark rates in different settings,
- Diagnostic criteria and considerations (ICD-11 diagnostic criteria),
- Assessment resources, emphasizing the best free options when possible
- Diagnostic interviews,
- Progress measures, and
- Outcome measures.
The materials also include administration information, psychometric data, scoring information, and links to the measures themselves. They are grouped as:
- Screening tools and assessments that can be done ahead of the first appointment
- Diagnostic interviews and deeper, focused assessments, often done during the assessment session
- Progress and Outcome measures, designed to measure change over the course of treatment
Instructions for Editing a Portfolio
- All instances where you need to replace general phrases are noted by parentheses and are in bold. Ex. (insert portfolio name)
- Anything marked by 4 asterisks is merely instructional and for your use when adapting the template to a real portfolio; any asterisked material should be deleted in your actual portfolio.
- For example: "****Below are two examples of with what you should put in this table."
- Make sure to delete this code in the final portfolio.
Beginning a New Portfolio
- If you would like to create a new assessment portfolio that does not already exist then contact HGAPSclub@gmail.com for assistance.