E-Proof/Future Development and Feature Discussion
< E-ProofJump to navigation Jump to search
Storage of e-Proof in Wikiversity
Storage of e-Proofs in Wikiversity allows
- a joint development in a Team,
- download from Wikiversity with an e-Proof Electron Application
- the e-Proof application will be realized in Electron or with FileSaver.js (see Demo of WebApp that uses FileSaver.js by Eli Grey)
- Interaction with the Wikiversity will be realized with the NodeJS package nodemw
- Store the teacher's definition of an e-Proof learning environment as a JSON file.
- Store the learner's interaction and problem solving as JSON file.
- Use the OpenSource [] and JSON to Schema conversion.
- Explore the concept of distractors and derive the technical implementation in JSON and a JSON Schema.
- IMathAS format
- MediaWiki Format