E-Learning in Mozambique/Second-Week-Task
Write a text about a concrete e-learning-scenario in Mozambique (school, university, ...) using one or more of the following tools or methods: weblog, wiki, twitter, flipped classroom, MOOCs.
- Using a wiki in biology classes for the identification of plants
- Reflecting teaching practices with a weblog at UP
- Teaching university students with a MOOC on theories of education at UP
Choose a context you are personally related to.
The text should at least contain 1500 words, and it should be written in English. It should at least have the following aspects:
- Description of the context (school, students, subject, contents, learning objectives, tasks, ...)
- Implementing the tool / the method in the context (why? how? when? who? ...)
- Possible challenges / problems and how they could be solved
Deadline: 14. November 2014
Send the text to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, you may also contact me via Facebook or Twitter:
- Write your own text. Don't copy & paste!
- Don't use automatical translators (e.g. google translator), because it does not work correctly. Write in English.
- Refer to literature (English!). Find at least 5 articles in the web with relevant information for your text and refer to them!