Do women and men think differently?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Can differences in behavior between men and women be traced to biological differences in their brains?
- male and female mate choice by Andy Lock, et al.
- Kruger, D.J., Fisher, M., & Jobling, I. Proper and dark heroes as dads and cads: Alternative mating strategies in British Romantic literature (2003) Human Nature, 14, 305-317.
- Normal Sexual Dimorphism of the Adult Human Brain Assessed by In Vivo Magnetic Resonance Imaging by Jill M. Goldstein, et al.
- Brain response to putative pheromones in homosexual men by Ivanka Savic, Hans Berglund, and Per Lindström
- Are there real differences between male and female human behaviors or just mythical stereotypes?
- Are there differences in the structure of male and female brains?
- Is there so much variation in human brains that differences between brains of average human males and average females are insignificant?
- How can we determine which behavioral differences between men and women are due to culture and which are due to biology?