This learning resource will be designed to understand crowdsourcing as methodology and after finishing the learning resource you will be able to initiate a basic crowdsourcing project.
History of Learning Resource[edit | edit source]
The learning resource was build on exisiting material on Crowdsourcing in Wikipedia. Due to technical problems in the import process we do not have a clean history from the branching version in Wikipedia. To be transparent it is necessary to keep the comments about the history of this learning resource in the top page of the learning resource. To follow the full history of the the learning resource check "[view history of source article in Wikipedia]"
Learning Steps[edit | edit source]
- (Open Community Approach) This learning resource is following the Open Community Approach. Explain why Wikipedia, Wikiversity is following the Crowd Sourcing approach. What is the resource coming from the crowd.
- (Swarm Intelligence)
- (Open Data Collection) Open Data Kit can be used as Open Source Platform to collect the data. Analyze the contribution of data collection in the context of
Submodules[edit | edit source]
- Learning ODK
- Objective: Define the objective for your own crowdsourcing project.
- Definitions: Identify an appropriate definition for your own small crowdsourcing pilot
- Learn about a Case Studies
See also[edit | edit source]
- Citizen science
- Collaborative innovation network
- Collaborative mapping
- Collective consciousness
- Collective intelligence
- Collective problem solving
- Commons-based peer production
- Crowd computing
- Crowdsourcing software development
- Distributed thinking
- Distributed Proofreaders
- Flash mob
- Government crowdsourcing
- List of crowdsourcing projects
- Participatory democracy
- Participatory monitoring
- Smart mob
- Social collaboration
- "Stone Soup"
- Virtual Collective Consciousness
- Virtual volunteering
- Wisdom of the crowd
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia contributors. (2018, October 6). Crowdsourcing. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 06:33, October 10, 2018, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Crowdsourcing&oldid=862731845