Creative Writing and the Author/Reader Relationship
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Part of the School of Language and Literature[edit | edit source]
Status: in progress
Creative Writing and the Author/Reader Relationship[edit | edit source]
I intend to explore the bond, expectations, and interactions between an author and their reader.
- What is an ethical writing process?
- What does a reader of a book or article expect?
- What moral obligations exist on either side?
- How does a author create a real bond with their reader?
- What have authors said about these questions in the past?
Found blog comments, papers, and references[edit | edit source]
- (Portions of this paper discuss how there is an interactive, not passive role for the reader)
- Dig up 'Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters' by Salinger and list what he said about 'the general reader' →'