Category:Software Design/Practices applying to classes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Software Design/Practices applying to classes"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Software Design/Code smells/Object access chain
- Software Design/Don't add a parameter that won't be used
- Software Design/Don't expose init() function
- Software Design/Don't extend abstract class unless needed
- Software Design/Extract generic components
- Software Design/Extract loosely coupled parts of a class into smaller classes
- Software Design/Minimize the accessibility of classes and members
- Software Design/Minimize the diff between implementations of a strategy
- Software Design/Specify interface contracts
- Software Design/Split responsibilities between classes and functions
- Software Design/Use a single term to point to a concept