Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Software Design/Interface"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Software Design/Arrange parameters in a consistent order
- Software Design/Begin the name of a function with side effects with a verb
- Software Design/Code smells/Object access chain
- Software Design/Don't define symbolic operators
- Software Design/Don't omit function's signature (return type)
- Software Design/Don't use get- prefix in the name of an expensive function
- Software Design/Minimize the accessibility of classes and members
- Software Design/Parameterize Function or Class
- Software Design/Require the least powerful abstract class you need to implement a function
- Software Design/Specify interface contracts
- Software Design/Use class instead of primitive type