Jump to navigation Jump to search
Documentation is a closely related category because naming can be viewed as a form of documentation.
Pages in category "Software Design/Naming"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Software Design/Avoid a variable called "result"
- Software Design/Begin the name of a function with side effects with a verb
- Software Design/Call function's return variable "result"
- Software Design/Don't use get- prefix in the name of an expensive function
- Software Design/Naturality
- Software Design/Shorten variable's name to the first letter of the type noun
- Software Design/Use a single term to point to a concept