Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category holds first year college/university physics problems that require calculus and other mathematics that is specific to a first-year calculus based course.
- If the quiz could also be used in an algebra/trig based version of the same course, it belongs in:
Pages in category "Quizbank/bank/Calculus Physics"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Physics equations/07-Work and Energy/Q:lineIntegral/Testbank
- Physics equations/16-Oscillatory Motion and Waves/Q:CALCULUS
- Physics equations/18-Electric charge and field/Q:lineChargesCALCULUS/Quizbank
- Physics equations/19-Electric Potential and Electric Field/Q:KE&PE/Testbank
- Physics equations/19-Electric Potential and Electric Field/Q:SurfaceIntegralsCalculus/testbank
- Physics equations/19-Electric Potential and Electric Field/Q:UsingGaussLaw
- Physics equations/22-Magnetism/Q:AmpereLaw
- Physics equations/22-Magnetism/Q:AmpereLawCALC
- Physics equations/24-Electromagnetic Waves/Q:displacementCurrent