This page contains recent bloom logs for Tilia americana (Basswood). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
- --SB_Johnny | talk 10:51, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 17:17, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 18:11, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ngravagna 18:00, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 22:36, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 08:52, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 20:57, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- Jomegat 17:41, 15 June 2010 (UTC)