This page contains recent bloom logs for Robinia pseudoacacia (Black Locust). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
- SB Johnny-LM 11:45, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 17:16, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 17:28, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 10:39, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 12:34, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 19:57, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 01:08, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 23:09, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- Jomegat 14:42, 21 May 2010 (UTC) (not the first blooms of the year though)