This page contains recent bloom logs for Persicaria polymorpha (Knotweed). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
Logs[edit | edit source]
2007 Logs[edit | edit source]
- --SB_Johnny | talk 10:07, 9 June 2007 (photolog)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 11:18, 9 September 2007 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 07:21, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
2008 Logs[edit | edit source]
- --SB_Johnny | talk 13:33, 31 May 2008 (UTC) (started about a week ago)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 11:11, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny talk 11:00, 16 August 2008 (UTC)