This page contains recent bloom logs for Ocimum basilicum (Sweet Basil). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
- (no archived logs yet)
- SB Johnny-LM 11:15, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | PA! 11:32, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | PA! 10:20, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 08:45, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
- SB Johnny-LM 08:30, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 12:01, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 10:20, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny talk 09:44, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
- --SB_Johnny talk 08:24, 2 October 2008 (UTC)