Agile Scientific Paper Development
Agile scientific paper development describes a set of values and principles derived from software development under which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams. The value-driven approach to business intelligence and data warehousing is transfered to scientific paper development by advocating adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continuous improvement. Scientific paper developement (like in WikiJournal of Medicine) encourages a Green Open Access publication strategy with rapid and flexible response to change similar to Agile Software Development These transfered principles support the definition and continuing evolution of Green Open Access papers by providing rationals for the key development steps of the paper.
- Explore the key principles for Agile Software Development to scientific paper development and apply criticism,challenges and benefits from a neutral point of view in this learning resource.
- Explore the concept of Green Open Access and explain how open access publication in conjunction with Agile Scientific Paper Development (ASPD) contribute to the transparency of the evolutionary process!
- Green Open Access
- WikiJournal of Medicine
- WikiJournal of Science
- KnitR - Integration of
- paper document,
- algorithmic description of methodology in R-Code and
- the data loading
- into a single R-Markdown document for support of Reproducible Science
- Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Collier K. W., (2011) Pearson Education, ISBN: 9780321669544 pp. 121 ff - What is a self-organizing team?
- What is Agile Software Development? (2013), Publisher: Agile Alliance (accessed 2017/10/24), https://www.agilealliance.org/agile101/