Possible independent variables include:
- Gender (studsex)
- Age (ageyears)
- Any of the dependent variables listed below could be recategorised (e.g., into low-high) and used as IVs.
There are two main types of dependent variables and/or within-subjects factors which can be used.
There are eight "life effectiveness" factor scores, plus an overall (average) life effectiveness score per participant. Each of these is each measured on up to four occasions (T0, T1, T2, T3).
|Construct||Time 0||Time 1||Time 2||Time 3|
The Time administration periods were T0, T1, T2, and T3, with an outdoor education intervention program between T1 and T2:
- Time 0: Baseline, pre-program
- Time 1: First day of program (program start)
- Time 2: Last day of program (program end)
- Time 3: Followup (3 to 6 months after the program end)
- Life effectiveness (further background to the measured constructs, with references)