ABCT Bipolar SIG/Annual Meeting/2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
2018 annual meeting: Washington, DC
1. Presentation of Johnson-Youngstrom Poster Award
Dues are $20/year for faculty and students are requested to contribute what they can. Submit payment online via PayPal, to Lauren's GMail account (see email).
3. Follow-up from previous suggestions for improving listserv
- Create a list: Name, email, current projects
- When preparing talks, compile symposiums. SIG members could submit talks, and the SIG can compile symposiums and submit.
- Sending around information, job offers, etc
- Organizing ABCT bipolar SIG at ISBD
- Build BD assessment battery matrix
- Recommendations for core measures for a standard, including neurocognition