The Wikiversity School of Medicine is a free online educational resource for the study of medicine. It is a member of the Faculty of Life Sciences. Anyone is welcome to register with Wikiversity, join this school or make their own contributions, but these are not required to access the learning materials. Please read the Wikiversity medical disclaimer before starting. Most importantly, completion of learning materials in this site does not confer any academically accredited degree or bestow any medicolegal professional status to practice medicine.
Chemistry - Physics - Molecular Biology - Cell Biology - Biochemistry - Anatomy - Psychology - Communication - Philosophy - General Biology - Histology - Medical Microbiology - Pathology - Pharmacology - Physiology - Immunology - Laboratory Techniques - Genetics - Serology - Virology - Community Medicine - Health Informatics - Cytogenetics
- Control of Viremia and Prevention of AIDS following Immunotherapy of SIV-Infected Macaques with Peptide-Pulsed Blood
- WikiDoc The Living Textbook of Medicine
Related news 
- October 2008 mh-hannover.de/15561.html
- July 2008 Pneumonia Most Common Reason for Hospitalization
- April 2008 'Healing clays' show promise for fighting deadly MRSA superbug infections, other diseases
- May 2007 Some soft drinks may not be healthy for consumption...
- May 2007 New medical school to train rural doctors to open in Washington...
- April 2007 High blood pressure may originate in the brain...
- March 2007 Antibiotics may be prescribed too often for sinusitis.
- March 2007 New study shows treating disease in the mouth can improve cardiovascular health.
Learn more about Medicine