Game design 
What do we want from the game? Preliminaries are In progress, please join in somewhere.
Configuration management 
This needs some study and work defining useful methods. Many of our learners and participants have little or no experience with automated configuration management and tracking tools such as subversion, Ant or others.
Fairly standard hardware will be required. The game will be able to run smoothly on older systems, and also be able to be flashy on high-end systems.
Gameplay requirements 
An overview of major requirements:
- Entertaining - the game should be fun.
- Social - Interaction with other people via
- Chat - most mud environments allow this
- Email - useful or not?
- Game consequences - makes the game more interesting
- Educational - Players should learning something
- Expose users to some science, engineering, and operations concepts
- Math practice
- Reading around the web
- Use of open source tools for modification and extensibility
- Software design and coding techniques
Storyboards and case studies for play scenarios 
Please provide on Wikiversity or in open document format.
- Implementation stories for extreme programming
- UML case diagrams CisLunarFreighter/UML_case_diagrams
In progress, please join in somewhere.