Wikiversity:Wikiversity the Movie/Interviews
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a simple plan with quick turnaround. Interview different groups ("bricks and mortar" university students, Wikimedians, ...) from around the world after telling them about Wikiversity.
Interview Statements/Questions[edit source]
- S. Wikiveristy is Free
- S. Wikiversity is World Wide
- Q. How much do you pay for school?
- Q. What is your loan?
- Q. How long will it take you to pay it off?
- Q. What are the skills *your* college has given you to take to an employer?
What do we have already ?[edit source]
- June 2008: The elections of trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation: the candidates were asked to answer a question related to Wikiversity
- May 2008: Wikipedia Signpost interview about Wikiversity (created collaboratively by Wikiversity participants) - do we have feedback about readers ?
Video shooters will need a simple release form to show a person's image in the Wikiversity Film, and these can be found on various indy film sites.