Let us Think without Limitations, Let us Weigh WikiCredentials and Wikiversity on the Scales of our Minds.
-- Gaon Abhinava 02:50, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
Is the withholding of Free educational Accredidation a form of oppression for the Students who cannot afford tuition? Maybe, maybe not, but they still can't afford it. Freedom of Education is a Human right, and I believe Free accredidation should be also. Wikicredentials could ensure that Poverty and economic recession will not effect an individual's opportunity to achieve an Accredited Education. WikiCredentials would Promote Global Innovation, Co-Operation and Understanding between human cultures. Below are the comparisons of Reason.--Gaon Abhinava 02:50, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
Advantages, Wikiversity Without accredidation
1) Less pressure to meet educational demands for scores and accuracy.
( which by the way, scores and accuracy are the only way to track personal developement, The Mind Advancing from "point A" to "Point B".... And Wikicreds. could be fully self-paced, producing less pressure and less "fear of failure".... Fyi, It is impossible to be void of this fear, regardless.) --Gaon Abhinava 03:23, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
Dis-Advantages, Wikiversity Without accredidation
1)There is Less motivation to Learn, if there is No Award , and No Accredidation.
2) There would be Less People Learning.
3) It seems to be an Imposed Limitation on The Minds of STUDENTS to NOT give Credentials, or reward their hard study. Given the fact that Goals, and personal Mind development, would both Increase with the student's Acheivement of WikiCredentials. Every Student's Mind Development would be progressive and measurable, this is obvious, and This freedom of education would produce Enormous Enthusiasm among students and teachers alike.
--Gaon Abhinava 03:23, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
Advantages, WikiCredentials Offered by Wikiversity.
1) Anyone with sustained Internet access can earn the Equivalent of an associates, bachelors etc...
2)The world may be become a difficult place in the future, to try and physically go to college by way of transportation. Wikicredentials would make earning an educational degree easier in the events of " sheltering in place " and " lack of tuition ". etc...
3) The students and Teachers at Wikiversity could closely moniter and edit the educational material, making sure it is accurate and promotes the well being of students. ( free from malicious, historical information distortion, or manipulation ) This would make Wikicredentials and Wikiversity more appealing, and more Attended by the mass populace of humans.
4) Your own personal Wikicreds. can be Fully customizable, and Fully Self paced upon your request, based upon your preference and Mental Capacity.--Gaon Abhinava 03:23, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
Dis-advantages, WikiCredentials Offered by Wikiversity.
1) It may take away the profits from colleges and Institutions, being that they are very expensive and Wikicredentials are Free to earn......
( This is Dis-advantages for Them, Not the students, Wikiversity could be an educational Utopia. )--Gaon Abhinava 03:23, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
- Looks quite deserted by now ... we've gotta change this ... Gyro 19:06, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think I'm capable of providing most of my feedback on the relevant pages so I probably won't leave much here (other than this feedback). That is unless it becomes an organization tool to do so. Mbrad 18:27, 25 December 2009 (UTC)