Which hands do you think is best (for Wikiversity) ?
Which hands do you like best (for Wikiversity) ?
You and I "see" the world with our senses. One of it is with the hands. Can you see at the moment the hand of another Wikiversity participant ? What kind of hand form do you think the other human Wikiversity participant has at the moment ?
How would you react on the displayed hand forms normally ? Which do you prefer ?
- What kind of feelings awake in another human being when you greet that being with a fist ?
- In which scenarios can you help someone with a fist ?
- Which hand form allows you better to feel: the warmth of another person, the emotions of the other being, ... ?
One can use hands for different things:
- My favourite I think/feel is Image:Computer keyboard.gif because it shows hands in action via keyboard, which then connect with other hands on other keyboards, via Wikiversity, connecting heart/minds, etc. -- Jtneill - Talk - c 11:38, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
- I prefer Image:Hands.svg; it emphasizes the connection between different individuals and the need for cooperation. The Jade Knight 10:55, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- My favourite hasn't been added here. It is File:Crossed fingers P1442-rot90.jpeg. It evokes feelings of optimism and anticipation. In a metaphor it would be the moment between ordering an ice-cream and receiving the ice-cream. Or the moment between clicking on the "Save Page" button and seeing the saved page. =Benjamin= ( t ) · ( c ) · ( e ) 08:23, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- I prefer Image:Hands.svg. It symbolizes overcoming racism. Ganeshprasadkp (discuss • contribs) 14:09, 26 February 2018 (UTC)