Web Science/Part2: Emerging Web Properties/MoocIndex/Quizes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
this is a collection of quiz questions for part 2 of the Web Science MOOC until the part is not completely structured we need to collect the questions here.
ideas for exercises
- generate small world graphs with 10, 100, 1000, 10000 and 100000 nodes and plot the diameter of them.
- plot the degree distribution on wikipedia
- plot the word distribution on wikipedia
- calculate different similarity measures on wikipedia articles
- fill out a diagram that has no description.
modeling text in a vector space
properties of the web graph
resourcen: http://www9.org/w9cdrom/160/160.html graph structures on the web
working with graphs