Virtues/six foundations of morality
The Six Moral Foundations
- Care – Protect others from harm,
- Liberty – overcome tyranny and oppression,
- Fairness – exchanges are reciprocal and proportional, don't cheat,
- Loyalty – support our team and our tribe,
- Authority – respect those above you in the hierarchy,
- Sanctity – noble things are good, disgusting things are bad.
- Haidt, Jonathan (2012). The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion. Pantheon. pp. 448. ISBN 978-0307377906.