Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kidney transplantation[edit | edit source]
Liver transplantation[edit | edit source]
Heart transplantation[edit | edit source]
Lung transplantation[edit | edit source]
- HLA mismatches influence lung transplant recipient survival, bronchiolitis obliterans and rejection: Implications for donor lung allocation. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2010 Dec 7.
- Synergistic effect of antibodies to human leukocyte antigens and defensins in pathogenesis of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after human lung transplantation. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2010 Dec;29(12):1330-6
- Development of antibodies to human leukocyte antigen precedes development of antibodies to major histocompatibility class I-related chain A and are significantly associated with development of chronic rejection after human lung transplantation. Hum Immunol. 2010 Jun;71(6):560-5. Epub 2010 Mar 16.
- Does Human Leukocyte Antigen Matching Influence the Outcome of Lung Transplantation? An Analysis of 3,549 Lung Transplantations. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2000 May;19(5):473-9.
- Predictors of lung transplant survival in eurotransplant. Am J Transplant. 2003 Nov;3(11):1400-6.