Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to use this template[edit source]
- parameter 1: file name (no Image: prefix)
- parameter 2: words to appear as clickable link (takes reader directly to the sound file, 'file' takes them to the file description page)
Possible improvement[edit source]
I find this template to be useful. There could be one improvement.
Currently, the word "File" appears after the link. The word "File" is a bit confusing. I wonder if "Source" might be a better word. Robert Elliott 12:40, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- We can try it as "source" for a while. --JWSchmidt 14:09, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
How to use this template (version 2)[edit source]
- Same as above but exagerated:
- parameter 1: use the file name but without the prefix "Image:"
- parameter 2: words to appear as clickable link. If the reader click on the name of the file, it takes reader directly to the sound file. If the reader clicks on the word 'file', it takes them to the file description page.