Template:Index of core filmmaking courses
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Courses in Narrative Film Production
- Course #01 - A beginning course in pre-production.
- How to make a short motion picture. Begin learning filmmaking by formatting the script using the free demo version of Final Draft or CeltX. Your instructor is Robert Elliott.
|.||Start Here:||.||→||Course: Basic filmmaking|
Film Scoring[edit source]
- Course #02 - Film scoring for filmmakers (non-musicians)
- Film scoring introduction for filmmakers - Lessons for filmmakers who are not musicians yet want to learn to make music for motion pictures. This class shows you that music is used to create the proper mood in a motion pictures. Therefore, simple musical sound effects is often all you need. And with programs like GarageBand with Jam Pack:Symphony Orchestra, this is easy. Your instructor is Robert Elliott.
|.||Start Here:||.||→||Course: Film scoring for filmmakers|
Script Writing[edit source]
- Course #03 - Filmmaking for high school drama departments
- Creating a short motion picture by a high school drama department - When finished, this course will take you through all the steps of filming a short motion picture by a high school drama department for worldwide distribution. For now, we just discuss script writing. Your instructor is Robert Elliott.
|.||Start Here:||.||→||Course: Script writing for drama departments|
Film Editing - Motion picture style[edit source]
- Course #04 - Hands-on editing of feature films and television dramas
- The fundamentals of narrative film editing - Of all the post production skills, film editing is the most important. The best place to start is learning how to edit dramatic scenes from motion pictures and television dramas. Your instructor is Robert Elliott.
|.||Start Here:||.||→||Course: Film editing for dramatic scenes|
The Storyboard Artwork Project[edit source]
- The Storyboard Artwork Project creates artwork for storyboarding
- The Storyboard Artwork Project creates artwork for Tux Paint so that kids can quickly and easily create storyboards. If you use Poser or DAZ Studio, you can help. We also need artists who like to draw human figures. The co-ordinator for this project is Robert Elliott.
|.||Start Here:||.||→||Project: Storyboard artwork|