Automatic calculation of article processing stage to make sorting pages easier.
Currently implemented to calculate stages 1,3,4,6,7,8,9,10
Yet to implement 2,5,11
Stages used in these tables refer to the following steps:
- Pre-publication steps
1. Manuscript has been received and an authorship declaration form has been submitted
2. The editorial board has decided on article suitability
3. A peer review coordinator has been designated
4. Comments from the peer review have been presented to the author(s)
5. Author(s) have responded to the peer review and made amendments accordingly
6. The peer reviewer has been given opportunity to assess the amendments
7. The editorial board has decided whether to publish the work in the journal
- Post-publication steps
8. A doi code has been generated and the article added to the relevant journal issue
9. A PDF version has been generated
10. Relevant material has been transferred to Wikipedia (or sister project) by the authors or editors
11. Other unfinished tasks (given in comment field)
See also[edit source]
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Article stage/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.