Talk:Is anonymity for Wikipedia contributors desirable?
Moving the page title[edit source]
Lionel Scheepmans: Hey, would you mind if I'd move the title to Is anonymity desirable for Wikipedia contributors?, with the questions close to the text? ---Atcovi (Talk - Contribs) 14:15, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Atcovi ! How do you do ? I have to submit a draft of this work to my teacher before today 23h55 Belgian time. So let's check the title just before send it other wise we risk to change many times. Your orthographic supervision shall be also welcome before sending the final version before 1st of June Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact (French native speaker) 15:50, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
And I feel very strange to talk to you in english, I don't know why... Like if I talked to another person LOL
- So, actual version of the essay is for me ready to be submit. If you want practicing your English mister Thierry, you are very welcome ! Thanks in advance and have a nice day. Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact (French native speaker) 23:40, 23 May 2016 (UTC)
I wonder…[edit source]
Hi. Why is there only the opinion of one user on this page.
- Hi, because that's just a point of view formulated as a essay and a an original research. Wikiversity is different of Wikipedia in this sense.
- But in the other hand, if you don't agree with the paper this talking page is the perfect place to share your own ideas and point of view for starting a debate and maybe change the article in a berrer way.
- I'm ready for this. Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact (French native speaker) 16:32, 26 November 2018 (UTC)