Talk:Helping Give Away Psychological Science/Resources/Annotated List of Where and How to Find a Therapist
Tweaking readability[edit source]
Hello @Logan520:, thanks so much for your edits! If you could improve the readability of the page, specifically, by turning this information into a table format, it will probably be more readable. Let me know if you need any help in doing this! @Rkang101: @Kennyle78: do help out if possible! Ongmianli (discuss • contribs) 02:16, 19 February 2018 (UTC)
Description needs to be tweaked[edit source]
- Description should be a more general introduction of what the organization is about.
- What kinds of therapists are available?
- In general, if I were a layperson, what would I care about?
- To be able to search by "low cost options", "insurance", "type of therapist"
- What differentiates between the databases? Something like a iPhone 6 vs iPhone 7 vs iPhone 8" kind of table***
Add American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy Add APA find a therapist