From Wikiversity
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I think this page needs some clarification: are we talking about flauto traverso? (the transverse flute, typically a Boehm flute) or flauto diritto? (the recorder, fipple flute, or whistle flute). There are important differences in the means of sound production.--Kittybriton 12:53, 2 May 2007 (UTC)Reply[reply]