Talk:Enterprise Resource Planning/Accounting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Suggestion to change[edit source]
- This is for the expert accountants out there to figure out for me as IANA - I am no accountant. I think the Project Accounting section should be Financial Management so that we can include all that plus taxation and compliance.
- Anyway i am preparing a new TOC for application to national ministry of higher education for MQA acceptance which will qualify it as a full 2 year Masters program and qualified for scholarship locally.
- TOC in progress here: http://red1.org/aaa/Asia-eU-TOC.pdf
- --Izamryan 16:25, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with the first point made above --> there is a good rationale for expanding the scope of this module to include tax, compliance (annual audits!), developing reports for business owners (management accounts). And for people in the manufacturing and professional services industries, a topic on job costing may be useful as well.