Survival Kit, software/Sorting
From this page you can download an R function and its manual. Function sortSKit was primarily intended to create an alternative option to sort data files for the Survival Kit , when using the COX program. Later it was extended to sort text files with sorting criteria up to three columns (both ascending and descending order).
The other option is to use other sorting via operating systems or other sorting routines.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Copy the contents of the function sortSKit below, and save it as a sortSKit.r file
- Open R  (Install it if necessary.)
- In R click File -> Source R code... -> find the sortSKit.r on your hard disc and open it.
- type ls() in the R console, and see if the sortSKit function appeared there
- consult the sortSKit manual for the usage