Software applications/Overview/Part-up/Promote Part-up
Jump to navigation Jump to search
On this page you can find information about promoting Part-up.
- Contact companies and invite them to support the part-up that discusses their business. In Octobre 2015 we started a Part-up to discuss the bank of the future. See https://part-up.com/partups/the-next-bank-kjy7NzTJPiK3KCDWZ
- Stimulate people to tell their friends about Part-Up and advise them to start Part-Ups together.
- Maker faire: In the Netherlands a maker faire will be organized. On 10.11.15 Timboliu suggested to start a part-up to get help with the organization. See http://makered.nl/maker-faire-nl/ for more info.
- Peter Zantingh: journalist at NRC (https://nl.linkedin.com/in/pzantingh/nl): on 05.11.15 Timboliu sent a LinkedIn-request to Peter if it can be interesting for NRC/ Peter to write an article about swarming
- Richard Bordes: on 04.11.15 Timboliu sent a LinkedIn-request to Richard Bordes (LinkedIn) with the offer to tell more about Part-up. Richard writes back that he will have a look at part-up.
- Diederick de Vries: https://nl.linkedin.com/pub/diederick-de-vries/29/b33/b4b/nl, MBO-teacher of the year; on 03.11.15 Timboliu sent a LinkedIn-request to tell Diederick about Part-up; Part-up can be used to help students find their talents.
- Sonja Loth: writer of a book about social business; on 02.11.15 Timboliu sent a LinkedIn-request to Sonja because he wants to invite her to part-up The Social Workplace (https://part-up.com/partups/hoe-bouw-je-een-sociaal-intranet-t9P54Zreqyzwny2k7)
- Jurjen van der Helden: Jurjen wrote a book about learning. On 15.10.15 Timboliu sent a tweet to @JurjenvdHelden
- Part-up on Wikipedia
- Nationale Denktank: On 08.10.15 Timboliu left a message on Facebook page of Nationale Denktank. Added the Youtube of Martijn Aslander.
- Anna Koval: On 07.10.15 Timboliu posted a message on the talk page of Anna Koval: https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User_talk:AKoval_(WMF)#Part-Up. Timboliu asked Anna if Part-up could be interessting for more people. If so, maybe we could post an article about part-up in a Wikimedia newsletter.
- StartUp Delta: On 05.10.15 User:Timboliu sent a suggestion via the website of StartUp Delta. On 10.10.15 sent mail to Ralph Boeije if he contacted StartUp Delta.
- Samir Saberi: On 26.10.15 Timboliu sent a mail to Samir. Samir had an interview with Rutte about the startup climate in the Netherlands. See blogpost.
- Wilfred Rubens: On 08.10.15 Timboliu sent an e-mail to Wilfred Rubens, Wilfred is an expert on e-learning; Tim thinks that Part-up is great for learning new skills
- Tony de Bree: On 08.10.15 Timboliu reacted on blogpost of Tony de Bree: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-netflix-uber-airbnb-have-common-tony-de-bree-executive-mba-phd. Tony was already a member of part-up.
- Patrick Klerks: Patrick calls himself an 'online smartass'. Patrick advices people. On 15.10.15 Timboliu sent a tweet to https://twitter.com/jesuispie.