Jump to navigation Jump to search
Process the following[edit | edit source]
- matching algorithm: adding you personal strengths and Linkedin data to your profile and use this data in matching uppers to part-ups.
Concepts[edit | edit source]
- Matching part-up
- Part-up community manager
- Part-up user: we use the term 'Upper'
- Skill: Are 'Skill' and 'PersonalStrength' synonyms? Which term are we going to use?
- Strength (Dutch: kracht)
Semantic model[edit | edit source]
TD: add a first version of a semantic model
- An UPPER has a STRENGTH.
- John is a leader.
- Sara is a developer.
- What strenghts exists in Part-up?
- A Part-up desires Strengths. You can see an overview of the desired strengths in a STRENGHTPROFILE.
User stories[edit | edit source]
- As an upper I want to find part-ups where I can develop my desired skills.
- As an upper I want to start a small strengthsfinder test on my profile to show my personal strengts.
- As an upper I want to be introduced to matching part-ups based upon my skills and strengths, such that I am sure that the part-ups I check out need my contributions.
- How do you want to present possible part-ups? In a mail? Or maybe better on a page, where you can also see why you there is a possible match.
- As an upper I want to add my LinkedIn data to my profile to show what I have already been working on.
- What does 'to show what I have already been working on' mean? Can you give an example?
- What does adding LinkedIn data to my profile mean? What data is transferred?
- As a part-up community manager I want to be able to find matching part-ups for an upper to be able to suggest these to the upper.