This is the landing page for Wikiversity resources for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (SCCAP). It links to convention resources and webinars that the society maintains.
Annual conventions/conferences[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Dealing with a School Shooting: Information that will be helpful to students, teachers, and families; with different resources for immediately afterwards and for the longer term.
Evidence-based treatment videos[edit | edit source]
The following videos were produced by graduate students of University of Wyoming, and were supervised by Dr. Cynthia Hartung. These videos are a helpful introduction to several types of treatment that have been well-designed, with research supporting them.
- Modular Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Childhood Anxiety: Created by Lauren Zimmerman & Angeline Bottera
- Multifamily Psychoeducational Psychotherapy for Childhood Bipolar Spectrum Disorders: Created by Kandice Perry & Katy Richardson
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Children & Adolescents: Created by Kati Lear & Sarah Steinmetz
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Adolescent Depression: Created by Brooke Merrow & Kendal Binion
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Adult Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Created by Christopher Shelton & Ryan Kozina
- Coping Cat to Treat Anxiety in Children and Adolescents: Created by Andrea Slosser & Shira Kern
- Parent Management Training for Childhood Behavior Problems: Created by Adam Ripley & Alejandra Reyna