This is the landing page for Wikiversity resources for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (SCCAP). It links to convention resources and webinars that the society maintains.
- Dealing with a School Shooting: Information that will be helpful to students, teachers, and families; with different resources for immediately afterwards and for the longer term.
Evidence-based treatment videos
The following videos were produced by graduate students of University of Wyoming, and were supervised by Dr. Cynthia Hartung. These videos are a helpful introduction to several types of treatment that have been well-designed, with research supporting them.
- Modular Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Childhood Anxiety: Created by Lauren Zimmerman & Angeline Bottera
- Multifamily Psychoeducational Psychotherapy for Childhood Bipolar Spectrum Disorders: Created by Kandice Perry & Katy Richardson
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Children & Adolescents: Created by Kati Lear & Sarah Steinmetz
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Adolescent Depression: Created by Brooke Merrow & Kendal Binion
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Adult Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Created by Christopher Shelton & Ryan Kozina
- Coping Cat to Treat Anxiety in Children and Adolescents: Created by Andrea Slosser & Shira Kern
- Parent Management Training for Childhood Behavior Problems: Created by Adam Ripley & Alejandra Reyna