Social psychology (psychology)/Assessment/Essay/Instructor notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Involved unique topic per person in order to reduce redundancy and to encourage individual, unique effort
- This required some instructor expertise and experience to "pull-off"
- Students had the option of putting the essay into the public domain, generating content which could be used to help build a social psychology wiki-book (b:Social psychology)
- To do
- Reduce penalty for over word count to 2.5% per 100 words
- Clarify how words are counted e.g., one student noted that the website said that “references were not counted. I thought that this included in-text references.”