Social psychology (psychology)/Assessment/E-portfolio/Instructor notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An experiment; it 'worked' in general as a way for students to document their learning journey through the activities of the unit
- It served as an appropriate and more engaging/dynamic alernative to "tutorial participation"
- It tended (as desired) to help reward those students engaged throughout the unit
- It involved extra support (e.g., via technical assistance and ongoing feedback) and final marking on the part of the instructor - and this required some technical expertise to "pull off" (i.e., successful mentor)
- Additional handouts, demos (e.g., demo videos), online tutorials etc could be offered to minimise the technical barriers.