Social Media/It's the best of times, it's the worst of times
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In society generally
- Robin Sloan and Matt Thompson, with music by Aaron McLeran. EPIC2014. http://robinsloan.com/epic/ 2005.
- n+1 editors. Webism - The Internet as Social Movement. Change This, Issue 73 - 01, 2010-08-04.
- Jeffery Carino. The explosion of networking sites has opened a new can of worms in college and high school athletics. Daily Record. 2011-02-12.
- Jessica Halloran. AOC to use Monaghan, Rice as examples to avoid medal twits. The Sunday Telegraph 2011-02-20.
- Andrew Keen. The Cult of the Amateur: How Today's Internet Is Killing Our Culture. Currency 2007.
- Clay Shirky. Here Comes Everybody: The Power of Organizing Without Organizations. Penguin Press 2008.
- Rick Levine, Christopher Locke, Doc Searls, and David Weinberger. The Cluetrain Manifesto. Perseus Books 2000.
- Jonah Lehrer. We, Robots (A review of Sherry Turkle's new book, Alone Together. Basic Books 2011). New York Times, 2011-01-21.
- Jennifer Van Grove. Sports and Social Media: Where Opportunity and Fear Collide. Mashable.com, 2009-09-05.