Selecting and employing software and hardware tools
From the official document:
- "This unit defines the competency required to select and use software and hardware diagnostic tools, including multimedia contexts and automated testing environments."
Basically, that means ... (translate above into plain english)
You can read more about this unit on the National Training Information Systems Official document for ICAU4205A.
This unit is a pre-requisite for the following qualifications:
How this unit will help you[edit | edit source]
After learning and applying the skills required by this unit you'll be able to demonstrate your skills in:
|1. Establish process operational requirements||
|2. Select hardware and software for processing function||
|3. Configure and test hardware and software||
|4. Use and validate software and hardware||
- translate the above elements and performance criteria into plain english and summarise here...
Ideas for learning the required skills[edit | edit source]
- Find Download
- Train somebody
- Lesson on Digi cams
- Research browsers
- download and install browsers
- Bookmarklets and extensions
- Write documentation - for client
- Train client in using (with extension - such as del.icio.us bookmarks)
Ideas for demonstrating this unit[edit | edit source]
The best way to demonstrate these skills is ...
Grading[edit | edit source]
If you are demonstrating this unit as part of a formal course, you might find that the unit is graded (meaning you can not only demonstrate your competence, but can also gain a credit or distinction). Your facilitator may already have set criteria that your college uses. If not, here are some ideas for possible credit/distinction activities that you can discuss with your facilitator:
Notes and discrepancies[edit | edit source]