Jump to navigation Jump to search
Science journalism conveys reporting about science to the public. The field typically involves interactions between scientists, journalists, and the public.
Readings[edit | edit source]
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Science Journalism Activities
- Biographical science journalism - analysis of science-related news articles that have a major focus on biographical information about scientists
- Wikipedia:Somatic cell nuclear transfer
- Australia approves cloning for research by Rod McGuirk, Canberra’s Associated Press bureau chief
- RNA World - RNA Silencing Sheds Light on the RNA World by Rachel Jones
- Create and maintain recent science news content that will be displayed at the Science Portal.
- Help develop articles at Wikinews.
- Biomedical Research Project; Avian flu
- Develop Wikimedia content related to Nobel Prizes in science.
- Make audio files that can be used both at Wikiversity and on WikiCast. See: Biophilia Project.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Links to the national associations around the word.